| Source: Pinknews.co.uk |
This was Jamey, making a video for "It's gets better campaign". He is now dead.
This fumes my anger so much!!! I can't understand how those people that pushed him to doing this can live with themselves. What did this boy EVER do wrong?!? Absolutely nothing! He was being himself and just cause some people are stupidly narrow minded he chose to take his own life.
That's not right!
When I was out in Swansea before the summer a Christian guy stood in Wind Street (the club/pub area). As I walked past he said this: "Even though you are intoxicated and have sin, you can still be saved. Your souls aren't lost like the homosexuals. Un-pure and sinful beeings they are" My friend had to grab my arm, cause I so wanted to punch his face! I'm all for freedom of speech and the right to believe to in whatever religion you'd like, but don't push it at me like that!
So I say, this only means we have to show the world that this is NOT accepted in any shape or form! We will never forget! We will always stay true and make sure Jamey did not completely die in vain and try to make sure that we look out for each other. People have only one life, one life, that's it. Someone took Jameys.
R.I.P. Jamey Rodemeyer
Today's song: The Fray - How to save a life
No comments:
Post a Comment