This is only a handful of the celebrities I could think of that are gay, lesbian or bisexual. It's many. You'll find LGBT theme and subject in MANY series, commercials and films. The logos your under here is some of the companies that's aired LGBT commercials.
![]() |
| I do NOT hold the copyright to any of these logos. They belong to the company and it's corporations. |
McDonalds(This one is my ABSOLUTE fav) MTV
Pepsi Renault the boy said "papa tu peux nous faire entrer"
means: dad can you help us to get in (in the night club)
and bien dans son epque bien dans sa twingo means
if you are okay in your time (period, era, age, days)
you are also okay in your twingo - source YouTube comments
Centraal Beheer (insurance) Oslo Sporveier (90s Norwegian public transport)
View the rest of the playlist on You Tube
LGBT charecters in TV series is REALLY common. This is a small handful of action/drama only from 2006 up to now. You can check out a complete list here
![]() |
| I do NOT hold the copyright to any of these logos. They belong to the company and it's corporations. |
The VERY popular TV series GLEE, which I also like, has several LGBT characters. If memory serves me right, I think there is five. Where 3 is gay and 2 is bi/lesbians. On the left is a mash of several scenes relating to the characters Britney and Santanas relationship. On the right, is the characters Kurt and Blaine's first kiss.
You see? Ain't that "alien" and "different". All people come in different size and form. That's just who we are. Humans. No more, no less. If people can't accept that fact, I pity them, for not seeing the bigger picture.
Today's song: MIKA - Big Girl


















No comments:
Post a Comment