Wednesday, 24 August 2011

FRIENDSHIPS


"Without friends no one would choose to live, though he had all other goods."
- Artistotle


Friends
The one thing we all need, a friend. A person who'll listen to you when you've got problems, who'll listen to you when you've got something great and magnificent to share. A true friend sees you as you, no more, no less. A friend is also honest with you, even though it might be hard some times.


All this is important. Without it, what is life? To find a person you can laugh and laugh with for ages whilst emptying a bottle of wine or two. A person who'll be there no matter what. If you're in trouble you need only call out and that friend will be there. Supporting. Caring. Sharing. That's a friend. 


A good friend of mine told me something today, something that for him was really hard and that he'd been wanting to say for a while. When he'd said it, he said he felt silly about not telling this before. I said that's what friends are for. I believe, and hope, that after that experience today we've become even better friends.


For after all, what are friends for if not just that? Supporting. Caring. Sharing. That's a true friend. It's nice isn't it? To have someone there for you?

Well I'm gonna say this: Thank you, all of my amazing friends who'd been there for me throughout my life. You rock! And I hope to have many good years left filled great moments, both negative and positive. Cause after all, it is precisely that who make up the incredible person YOU are. You do the same, let you're friend know they are great! :D

By the way, me and one of my best friends, Marianne, had our 10 year anniversary last Saturday. Cheers to that :D

I know I had this last week, but it's bloody brialant and I get a happy lush fuzzy feeling of it, like I can run 10 mile cause of happiness. You get the same feeling?

Today's song: Coldplay - Every teardrop is a waterfall

No comments:

Post a Comment