Thursday, 11 August 2011

MINI-APARTMENT

As I was tidying my "mini-apartment" today I realized I haven't shown you guys it! It's an add-on to the house my amazing step-dad built for me so I could get my own space. It's 8m x 3m (26.25ft x 9.84ft) and separated into a living room-office-"kitchen"-corner-area and a bedroom-area.

Used Photosynth to create a 360 picture so you can have a look. Use the mouse to "drag" the picture and move around in the room.
I love my parents for making this for me! I've was speechless when they told me and immediately said "Well I don't want you to spend money you don't have" They said it was fine. I was thrilled, not having to stay in my old kid room for the periods when I'm in Norway. Love my mom, step-dad and sister, but sometimes it can get a bit crowded xD Of course when I'm in Swansea they are gonna use it etc., so it's not just for me.

So now it's all nice and tidy which is probably gonna last for two days, three tops...

Today's song: Diggy - Copy, Paste

No comments:

Post a Comment