Thursday, 18 August 2011

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW BITCH

A very small amount of my classmates from primary/secondary (barne- og ungdomsskole) called me fat and chubby when we were younger. That kinda got to me and yes I was chubby, but that's still not something you go around saying. Now I know that, that you shouldn't let other strangers pull you down. But I'm now gonna say thank you for the "pain", cause that gave me so much motivation you have no idea. I feel more confident about my body now than ever. Running gives me a great feeling, so do going to the gym, simply fitness i general.

School photo of me in 8th grade, about 13:

This was me yesterday after I'd gone for a run (all sweaty and red, mmmm nice xD )


I use Endomondo to track my running, cycling and swimming - my profile. In the last few weeks I've tried to exercise at least 3 times a week. Where I run between 4-5km and for every 1-1,5km I stop and do 10 leg-ups, 20 sit-ups, 10 lean sit-ups each side and 10 push-ups.

Yes I would love to have a six-pack and more muscle, and that is my ultimate goal, but you know what; I'm happy now. So, as Jessie Jay says, who's laughing now bitch?!?!

Today's song: Jessie Jay - Who's laughing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment