Went to Norway's biggest theme park today, Tusenfryd, with mom, Marianne, my sister and two of my cousins. As some of you may know, I was out last night and have to admit I felt a tiny bit rough today. After the third time in a thingy that goes up, down, sideways and turns, I started feeling the 8 beers and kebab have a samba class in my tummy... You we took turn riding with each and all three were like "Come on TD, just one more time"
![]() |
| My sister and cousin waiting for the splash from the Super Splash, which is basically a roller coaster that lands in water at the end. |
My 8 year old sister and 8 year old cousin wanted to ride Loopen/The Loop... I've ridden it several times and it's okay, just a bit hard in the turns. Me and mom stood at the side whilst Marianne took one at the time with her and we both had a VERY raised heart rate. Mom said: "I don't wanna look, just let me know when it's over" Haha! I said the same, but the I remembered that someone needed to take some pictures. (No it's not my camera, it's moms)
I LOVE two of the other roller coasters, ThunderCoaster and SpeedMontster. ThunderCoaster is a massive wooden coaster, which reach up to 100km/h / 62mph, you're exposed to 3 G and you're weightless 12 times. Speed Monster is one of Europe's fastest, going from 0-90km/h / 0-55,92mph in 2 seconds and you're weightless 7 times and it's got 3 loops. WICKED! I don't like stuff that goes slowly up side down, but speed wiiii!
As I said I was out last night, cause some of my friends attend Oslo University so I joined in on the last Freshers/Fadderuka event. We started out with a vors at her place, which was nice, funny people. Then we went clubbing... That is the FIRST and LAST time I go clubbing there, at one of Oslos biggest clubs. It got overcrowded cause the let in to many people. So we didn't dance, we moved with crowd. I must say one thing: If you bump someone say SORRY! It's a bloody simple word, that apparently none that bumped into us last night knew.
And we were down dancing and there was 2 girls trying to get across the dance floor. I saw them go through every other "group" on the floor like two bulldozers, without saying sorry just bumping people aside. There were, at that time, loads of space behind us, but noooo. They wanted to go through our group too, so I danced/blocked them. She said "What the fuck's your problem?" I answered "Walk around, you don't have to go right between us do you!?" She said "Fuck you!" And before I were able to answer, one of my girl friends shouted at her "Piss off!" Bloody Norwegians, the dancefloor ain't a construction site, just use the words Excuse me and Sorry.
Anyway, parts of the night were funny and I got to spend time with my friend Ina (and her very nice apartment), so happy :D
Today's song: Robyn - Dancing on my own




No comments:
Post a Comment