Well in two months, but I, or we, got plain- and bus tickets sorted today. So we're flying from Gatwick Airport 1st. April at 13:30 and landing in Norway at 15:40 (16:40 Norwegian time). This time we decided to NOT take the train, but instead take the bus directly from Swansea to Gatwick. It takes 2 hours more and leaves at 04:15, but I really couldn't care any less. Don't have to change bus so we can sleep :D
Looking forward to go skiing and ice skating! Don't miss people so much yet, only been one month, but reckon when it 1st. April comes it's gonna feel good to see family and friends in Norway again.
Back in Swansea again 30th. April just in time to finished the personal narrative project, which I by the way don't have any ideas for yet xD Hoping that within the next few days an idea will magically present itself before me. Have some mind maps, but so far a bit of a lost cause.
Heard this at the breakfast table at Vernon Kay show on Radio1. It's a bit boyband-ish I know, but still catchy like hell :D
Today’s song: JLS - Eyes Wide Shut ft. Tinie Tempah

No comments:
Post a Comment