Saturday, 15 January 2011

WELSH RUGBY

Had a nice day today, slept until 10 ish and made myself a lush cheese omelet for breakfast. Been shopping today :D I just needed some basics from Primark (REALLY cheap store) and came out with a couple of t-shirts and a shirt + some boxers and socks. After I came home I went through my wardrobe and found 6 t-shirts, 2 jumpers and 1 pair of jeans that I could give to charity, and I needed the extra space xD


AND I bought myself a Welsh Rugby Union scarf and top! After I moved to Wales, the interest for rugby suddenly came over me, it’s so much better than football. More action and excitement.  Looking forward to Six Nations Championship later this year, going to be glued to the TV/pub xD


Q: Do you watch rugby? Or support a team?

Today’s song: Lazee ft. Apollo Drive - Calling Out

No comments:

Post a Comment