Monday, 31 January 2011

STEP UP


Watched Step Up 2 last night and got so inspired, so I signed up for a dance class down at LC2 (gym). LOVE the Step Up films. Class was good, but felt that it's been a long time. Did hip hop dance for 6 months two years back, but most of that is gone now xD I hate myself for quiting dancing and that I didn't start earlier, both hip hop or classic for that matter. When I get kids I'm gonna make sure that they get the opportunity to dance or play a instrument if they want.

The dance instructor told me that they change they choreography every second week or so and that today was the second week of this one. My arm and leg coordination is not good, at least not yet, but I'll get there after a couple of weeks. So counting on that next week is gonna be better :D

Today's "song" is the final scene i Step Up 2. I wish I could dance like that! THAT is something I wanna be better at and I'm gonna do it!

Today's song: Step Up - Final Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment