Monday, 17 January 2011

PHOTO

Have a video project I need to do, personal narrative, ME, ME, ME and ME. Basically it’s about something relating to yourself in some way or another. I don’t know precisely what to do just yet, have some rough ideas. No, not rough as in a kinky way xD I’m gonna try to get it sorted by this week, hopefully.

I’m going back to using my DSLR (speilrefleks) camera more and shoot some more timelapses. I miss the feeling of composing a perfect STILL picture where the light shines down a person’s face or the winter dozing the nature into a deep sleep. That’s why I love making timelapse films, which basicly is a sequence of still pictures put together in a rapid speed to give the illusion of movement.  Or art films for that matter.



Found some old pictures on my harddrive.

It's not gonna be a song today, but one timelapse film I made here in Swansea. Next one I'm going to make, is of the star sky. Maybe during reading week? (vinterferie) Get loads of inspiration from Tom Lowe, who is a   great film producer when it comes to timelapse.


Sunrise: Swansea from Tom-Daniel Laugerud on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment