Sunday, 30 January 2011

SPRING CLEANING

To the naked eye it might not look like much, but believe me it is. We took EVERYTHING out of the room and stuffed it in the hallway, then we hoovered and cleaned the room. Reason for this is that it was so much dust in here, you could feel it and see it! We hoover once a week ish, but because of that horrible carpet, or dustmagnet, dust finds its way... Why UK people enjoy having carpets everywhere I really don't understand, always wondered about that when I see it in their homes. But it feels great now when it's done, fresh and clean. Perfect :D We're thinking of making this a monthly thing; 1.to clean and 2. to tidy up, but we have to see about that.

Have sort of got an idea for my personal narrative project, but not sure yet. Going to work on it tomorrow and hopefully I'm gonna get something more.

Check out P!nk new song, love that lady! Talented, different and full of opinions. She's not afraid to say to people "Fuck off!" and her songs often deal with subjects that are considered taboo in our society. If I could choose to meet or work with one person, Pink is pretty high up on my list.

Today's song: P!nk - Fucking perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment