Wednesday, 19 January 2011

TATTOO, NOT ONLY ONE, BUT TWO

YEAAAA!!! Finally I’ve done it, got a tattoo, well in this case two ones. But AUGH, some parts of it was really painful and then others were not. I’ve been thinking for a long time about this and thought what to have. For a while I was considering my star sign, Taurus (tyr), but then I came to my senses and realized that “Hey, that isn’t unique enough”. Then one day I realized, take some from my life that I care about or like. Took it at Skin 'n Ink, think the artist's name was Roy, really good. £180 for both :D

Photo: Johan P. Kraugerud

SOOO happy with this :D :D For those of you that love fantasy, you’ll maybe see that this is based on a picture of the lion Aslan from Narnia. This is simply because I love Narnia and grew up with the tv-series and books, and later on the films. As a symbol in itself, the lion means, among others,  strength, loyalty and life. Which are qualities I try to live up to ;)
This one took 2 hours and 45 minutes… but it was so worth it!

Photo: Johan P. Kraugerud

This was the one that actually was the most painful one, because of the thin skin down at the foot, but took only 10 minutes :) This one is the title of Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson. I love this song, have listened to it ever since it came out and was one of the ones that made love her music. I‘ve listened to this every time something (both negative and positive) has happened and it has helped me get back on track. I listen to this every time I visit my great grandmother’s grave. Also the song I listened to when I moved to Wales.

But for now, that's enough. Maybe I'll add on some in a few years?

Today’s song: Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway


Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - Live found on Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment