Monday, 24 January 2011

THROUGH THE RABBIT HOLE

Didn’t sleep well at all last night :( Don’t think I fell asleep before 02 o’clock and when first I did I spoke in my sleep (according to Johan), just babbling random numbers. I do that all time, can’t remember it myself, but my brain just switch to random when I sleep xD My dreams are mental to, naughty imagination, but we’re talking through-the-rabbit-hole-and-back-again-Alice-weird. Dogs appearing from behind the shelf’s or the bedroom wall itself being a person lying next to me.

Looking down from O'Brian cafe

I learned today that the weather in Wales can change in heartbeat, from sunny to rain in 5 minutes… so had to cancel one of my photo shoot and hope for better weather on Wednesday or Thursday. Had a successful one at Quadrant shopping Center, of course this was inside, for my secret little project :D Hoping for sun tomorrow, so I can shoot some more.

This is one of the songs that gets stuck to your brain xD “quick, quick, quick…”
Today’s song: Alexis Jordan - Happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment