Going to the gym today was not an good idea. 15 min running, then 13 min cycling and then 3 min rowing (not a lot I know...) before I just said, forget it! So I went home feeling shit xD but hey, tomorrow is Monday, maybe then? Maybe.....?
On my way back from the gym I spotted an odd thingi on a building close to Wind street.
It says: "As I was young and ..... (something)" Couldn't quite make out the last word, cause my contacts were acting out xD LOL I think I saw the letter g. Anyway, cool thing :D
Had a great time out today on our Norwegian + one Swedish night out. We went to La Tasca, GREAT food, bad prices... but I guess it was worth it :D
Came over this song today when looking at After Effects tutorials. Love that video, cool effects and the song ain't that bad either ;)
Today's song: Laurent Wolf - No Stress

No comments:
Post a Comment