Friday, 14 January 2011

SIX PACK FROM LC2

Well, I’ve desided to use English as my main language on my blog from now on. There might be some Norwegian posts in between (Yes Lisette, I’ll write one in Swedish xD), but mainly English. Simple reason for this, I live in Wales now and have friends both in the UK and the rest of the world. If you don’t like it, tough!

Been to LC2 (gym) two days in a row now, lush :D I haven’t got my program yet, so I just run and lift weights, practically The Hulk. Today I managed to get blisters on both of my hands because of rowing too much. HAHA! 
A long time since I did rowing...
After I've exercised I simply feel great and get more energy. I’m gonna get so unbelievably fit before the summer, six pack and everything. Thank god I have Inga, Helene and Nora to push me. Goal is to exercise three days a week, in addition to climbing on Wednesdays. 


Tonight we're gonna have a Chinese theme in our kitchen and we're gonna make scampi wok with noodles. YUMMY

Today’s song: Andreas Johnson - Solace

No comments:

Post a Comment