Monday, 21 February 2011

CHAV

Been to the gym today, Monday dance and abs training, so lush :D Good workout! I feel that i are getting better at it. 

On my way back, I walked past Mc Donalds aka Swansea teen chav-central... Is it possible to find a more dismal look than chavs? Those hanging outside Mc Donalds are teenagers who's got nowhere to go. Why would hang outside Mc for several hours??? Is it not anywhere else for you to go? I understand that may have troubles at home and wish to spend as little time there as possible, but the others, COME ON! Go home, play Xbox or watch a film/TV with your mates or just DO something. Or start training? Why do you think teenagers have a bad reputation amongst SOME adults or elders? Because they only see the half-dressed, screaming and lazy teenagers outside there "local" Mc Donalds.

I also think that the council should take resposebility and do something for teenagers. Youthclub, after-school activities or similar. Most of them are just bored to death and result in hanging out in the streets.

In the picture you see Vicky, a character from the series "Little Britain". 
She pretty much sums up what a chav is..
.

But I guess when you see the "adult chavs" in town, you understand where it all comes from. Outside Quadrant I've often seen women standing with kids in their trolleys. Trainers, butt ugly trousers, a t-shirt that hardly could fit a 9 year old or a jumper that is so washed out it's hard to tell if it's grey or blue.... And in their hand they have a cigarette. By the looks of it (you can tell by their grey wrinkly faces and black teeth) they smoke 40 a day...  I HATE parents that smoke right infront of kids. You can smoke all you want for all I care, but do your kid have stock up on the cancer too???

Sorry, I don't have a Anti-Bullying picture today, didn't have the time. 
I love Green Day <3 One of my favorite bands, GREAT songs and great videos. This video is the full version of the song Wake Me Up When September Ends

Today's song: Green Day - Wake Me Up When September Ends (long version)

No comments:

Post a Comment