Wednesday, 23 February 2011

NOTHING IN LIFE IS FREE

Think I'm starting to get sick... Woke up at 11 o' clock today and felt wrecked without having done anything xD Went straight to climbing and when we got to Dynamic Rock (climbing center) it was packed with kids, totally forgot it's half term (vinterferie). But it was okay, the kids decreased in numbers after a while.

Now a days I'm working on my new film and the essay. Need to have all them filming and rough editing done by March, since I'm going home to Norway in April. Just looking forward to go skiing and see friends/family again :D

Went over my finances today from now until the summer... it's gonna go, but it's going to be tight, very tight! Hoping by easter I've an reply if I got one the jobs I've applied for for the summer. Need as much money as possible, so my summer is gonna be all about work + some holidays :D Need money if I'm gonna realize my dream of traveling Europe next summer + I want a DSLR that can shoot video. Still looking for more jobs, so counting writing more applications in the next few days.

Love Coldplay and love this song :D
Today's song: Coldplay - Viva La Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment