Sunday, 27 February 2011

FOTOGRAFIA

Last night I suddenly decided that I wanted to take some photos and this is some of the result:



 


I basically set the shutterspeed to 25 sec and used the flashlight on my Desire phone and started drawing, what would I do without yah... <3. Took some more, all are my Flickr Photostream, so have a look (it also an app on top on the right + a icon)

Today me and Edd decided to head down to the beach with our cameras. I'd been stuck inside trying to work on my essay, but no luck. You have to admit it's pretty hard to focus when your desk is by the window overlooking the sunny beach and 10 degrees.... Got some okay pictures I guess, so check out my Photostream :D

Edd trying to climb the crossing-bridge down on the beach.

Tomorrow I'm going to Cardiff, for the first time actually. Not gonna tell you why, but it's something really great and something I've been looking forward to, so pop by tomorrow to read it :D

This is the brand video for Ke$ha's song Blow. Not so sure what I think... It's not on the same level as Who we are, but think I'm gonna like the remix a bit better than the original.

Q: What do you think?

Today's song: Ke$ha - Blow

No comments:

Post a Comment