Saturday, 26 February 2011

NACKERED

They'd coloured the water in the fountain red! AWESOME! Probably because of the rugby game and
because  it's Saint David's day on the 1st of March. Saint David's day = Wales national day
Went down to the beach to go for a run today... OMG, I'm practically dead... 1,5 hours and 12 km/7,45 miles. I pushed it way to hard this time, think it's a sign you should stop when you can feel the blisters coming xD Have to have my shoes looked at. I just want to go to bed and stay there, but I can't.

On my way back home I walked through town square, where the Wales vs. Italy game was shown on the big screen. They had loads of different types of food/snacks and I spotted the one that sold Welsh cakes. Nothing like a couple of freshly made Welsh cakes, one with fruit and one plain. They were still warm and so lush <3 Lorna is gonna show me how to make Welsh cakes on day! I'm really looking forward to St. Patrick's day on the 17th of March (Ireland's national day). We're going on the green town carnage :D

The rest of this Saturday is gonna be Calzone, film and popcorn :D Enjoy Saturday peeps!

Inspiration from Vimeo: The Maestro

Love this version with Busta Rhymes! Awesome mooves and rhythm :D
Today's song: Tiësto vs. Diplo ft. Busta Rhymes - C'mon (Catch 'Em By Surprise)

No comments:

Post a Comment