Just come home from
Child Protection Training and the circus project at Dylan Thomas School. The purpose of
Child Protection Training is to make the volunteers aware of signs of for example abuse (physical and verbally), neglect or bullying and how to handle a situation like that. I've just volunteer for a circus project on Tuesdays, which basically is circus for children. Some of them may have some disabilities or learning problems. Even mastering the smallest thing last a balancing boards, can give you more confidence in yourself. I'm rubbish at some activities, like spinning-the-"plates"-on-a-stick-trick, so tried to improve a bit on that today. People have asked why do you do this and I say it's good to have the experience, maybe later in life I'll work with children? Children's TV maybe?
Went to the boys toilet at Dylan Thomas School and saw this... I burst out in laughter! For those of you that can't see, that toilet paper dipped in water and tossed at the wall. But to be serious, I feel really sorry for those kids that actually have to use that toilet on a daily basis, it smelled like hell!
Have a great evening peeps :D
Today's song: Plastiscines - Bitch
No comments:
Post a Comment