My plan this weekend is to watch all the big Oscar nominations before the 83rd Academy Awards on Sunday at 00 o'clock :D
I'm ashamed, being a filmstudent and all, that I've only seen The Fighter and Inception. Shame on me! Both of them were amazing films. I've seen Inception three times and saw The Fighter last week. At the end when Micky beats the living daylights out of the other guy, I was about to get up and cheer! I really got in the boxing mood. They had used the ordinary cameras and crew that they use when the film boxing for TV.
You can watch the Oscar awards online at oscar.com. You may have to go through a proxy site if you live outside the US.
So that is my plan for the weekend, but first have to acquire the film in a legal way...
Today's song: Panic at the Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa

No comments:
Post a Comment