Today we have done NOTHING in halls, I've eating breakfast and worked on some work, now I'm waiting for dinner. That's it.... xD
It's time for this week's Spotify playlist.
I just heard, on BBC Radio 1 on
The Official Chart with Reggie Yates, the UK-radio-approved version of Rihanna's song "S&M" or "Come on" as it's now know as... I can understand that some can find the musicvideo a bit to much for kids and I agree to a certain degree. But come on! I'm used to listening to radio edits where words like "fuck", "shit", "cock" etc. is cut out, but this radio edit left practically nothing of the song besides
beep and
beep. I just laughed xD
Sorry, I don't have a anti-bullying picture today, my camera battery was empty, but I promise I'll give one tomorrow.
Today's song: Madonna ft. David Guetta - Revolver
No comments:
Post a Comment