I'm not gonna say I'm a HTML superman and have coded the new design. Have to admit I mostly use the blog layout editor, but the "Follow me" html I did myself :D Very happy with my new header, thank you Elise Årdal for the lovely picture. We took the picture when we had our Photoshoot on the 18th, going to upload the rest of the pictures some day very soon.
![]() |
| Yes it's so out of focus, but cellphone wouldn't cooperate... |
The flowers are blooming in February! So lush to be able to go outside without putting on wool tights and socks. It was around 10 degrees ish today. I'm just looking forward to the summer, imagine those beaches when it's hot and sunny. Been to the gym today to work on my six pack before the bikini season starts :D
Ricky Martin's new song, pretty cool. Also check out the rest of his new album Música + Alma + Sexo. Why is it that everything that's in Spanish sound lovely? Even if you say something random like; "Turn left after next roundabout, then cross the bridge" it will sound dirty or romantic xD
Today's song: Ricky Martin - The Best Thing About Me Is You

No comments:
Post a Comment