Monday, 7 February 2011

DANCE AND FITNESS + WEEKLY PLAYLIST

Illustration. Source: Westinmalta.com
I'm on a fitness kick now, so lush! My day now starts with ‎80 sit ups, 40 sit ups with legs in the air and 40 leg lifts, then straight into the shower.  I go to the gym three times a week and today is Monday, so that means dance and weights. Started at 18:30 with one hour hip hop dance jam. Today was a new choreography, cause last week was week number two. She always uses some of the same moves as last choreography, so remembered some. Hopefully within a few weeks, it go even better :D After dance it was a one hour class of Peak Physique, which is weights and muscles. Same instructor as in the dance class. That girl is a bloody machine! OMG, she does three classes straight and can still up straight... Amazing and she's so positive :D No mom, I'm not killing my body. I take protein shakes every time after the gym + I eat and drink :)


Haha! Had to have this video today because that a few of those moves is in our choreography xD We're SOOO hot! 

Today's song: Eric Prydz - Call on me

No comments:

Post a Comment