Sunday, 20 March 2011

BEACH'E TRICKS

The weather was so lush today, sunny :D So that meant shorts and t-shirts. Just looking forward to when I get back after easter and hopefully it's summer. Did some filming from mine, Edd's, Alex's and Johan's trip down to the beach:



Went down to a pub we hadn't been to before, The Wig, to watch the Wales vs. France rugby game. Nice pub, except one thing. Bartender to Johan: "No sorry, your drivers license don't have a hologram on it. You need a passport to buy a pint." You joking?! It's a EU drivers license, looks just the same and the rest of the town accepts it... So we ditched that place and went straight up to our local pub, which we just should have done at first. So from now on, I'm not watching one single rugby match anywhere else that Mountain Dew or on my laptop. The pub is simple, great atmosphere, a pool table, darts and free chili rice on rugby days. What more can you ask? Not only did Wales loose the game, the managed to drop from 2nd to 4th place in the total... Well, Wales will get all of them next Six Nations.

Yes I know, I look mental... xD Go Wales!
Photo: Elise Ă…rdal
Really like the effect with the vocalist Louis Castle :) Been thinking of making something similar myself. Why is it that everything besides uni work is what I want to do at the moment....
Today's song: The All-American Rejects - Move Along

No comments:

Post a Comment