I FOUND IT!!!! After trotting through the whole bloody town! I went to Toys R' Us, Harveys, Argos, M&S, Sports Direct, Leisure Sport, Wilkinson, Mardi Gra, Party House, Boots, a bookstore and then, I found it in Menkind, for £6,99 so not THAT cheap, but they were really good. So then I can practice in April, to improve my skills for circus for when I get back.
Went to Toys R' Us to look for juggling balls and came across the new Nintendo 3DS, 3D screen withoutglasses the ad said... WHERE!? I tried it through several levels (a Mario game was in it). Could not see the 3D to be honest. The only thing is that the screen is bigger and clearer, so might give a hint of 3D feeling under the right conditions.
I've always wanted a Buzz Lightyear piñata! I'm so getting one for my birthday, unless the cost a fortune. I did actually make a piñata once, turned out okay I guess. In worst case, if Buzz Lightyear cost to much, I'm gonna make my own. Actually I'm gonna make my own and show you guys, really easy :D
The sun lotion and oils is now in the stores, loads and loads in addition to what you see here. Hoping to get some sun in the easter when I'm home in Norway. Anyway is most likely summer temperature when I get back here in May, so really really really looking forward to that!
Tonight we're going out for Adi's birthday :D Last time out before we got back to Norway for the easter break.
Love Joan Jett's voice! :D
Today's song: Joan Jett - Bad reputation




No comments:
Post a Comment