Monday, 21 March 2011

EASTER FITNESS

Did a long and good session at the gym today. Think I'm gonna start to focus on one part of the body each time I go to the gym. Today it was abs:

Source: Westinmalta.com
- 10 min warm up step machine
- 1 hour Dance jam class
- 12 x 6 Lying leg raise 
- 10 x 6 sit-ups
- 10 x 6 twisting sit-ups (30 right, 30 left)                       Circle training (one set --> rotate)
- 10 x 6 legs up sit-ups
- 30 sek x 2 plank
- 30 sek x 4 side plank
- 10 x 6 5KG medicineball bounce side-to-side
- 10 x 2 10KG medicineball bounce side-to-side
- 20 sit-ups
- Stretch

That felt really good! And of course I had a good protein shake straight after and when I got home a muesli with yogurt and bit milk + a piece of chocolate. Carbs and proteins is important to stock up on. Earlier today I started on my exercise plan for April, when I'm in Norway. Since I obviously don't have uni, I can focus a bit more on exercise :D


I'm at least gonna try to see it through. Week three might be a challenge since I'm going to work everyday, many hours. Gonna tell you more about that in a week or two, surprise surprise ;)

Source: empireonline.com
OMG we had philosophy today... It's really fun, but your brain just get's so overloaded, that after two hours I just felt the need to dumb down by watching Happy Three friends. We discussed the theory if we really are awake or if we're dreaming. For example that we are all plugged into the Matrix and how can we know everything around us is real. I/we reached the conclusion that you can't really know or prove either scenario, but you just have to live. Carpe Diem (cease the day)

Yes it's the girl from the Spy Kids films and Hannah Montana series (and yes I've seen both), but I just think the video is cool. The song is okay I guess.
Today's song: Emily Osment - All the way up

No comments:

Post a Comment