![]() |
| What other song than Pink's - So What is more fitting :D |
Anyway, this another piece on Vimeo that inspires me. Pennie's heart isn't working and she needs a transplant. We get the privilege of following their family through the process. This documentary gave me the last push I needed to register as a organ donor. So that when I die someday, my organs may be used for something good and change someone's life. You can do it to:
organdonasjon.no (Norway doesn't have an official donor register, which I think is stupid)
I'm starting to really enjoy documentaries even more now and just looking forward to getting by own camera, hopefully by June. I love these short documentaries, that you can make such impact in a few minutes is amazing. Phos pictures, producers of this doc, have some really good ones, several of my Vimeo likes is from here. From now on I'm going to try to make ALL my uni projects documentaries, cause I'm so f**king fed up with making fiction!!! Or commercials, MAYBE.
Today's song: Owl City - Umbrella Beach
: "The woman started thinking she would never get there and continued living her life. The man just kept looking, but never went there. The boy went ahead to try and achieve his dreams. When his friends pushed him he flew to umbrella beach."

No comments:
Post a Comment