Tuesday, 1 March 2011

OOOOPSSS I DID IT AGAIN...

Overslept today, woke up at 11 o'clock... OOOOPSSS.... "Well done Tom-Daniel...." Went straight down to the LC2 (gym) after breakfast on my brand new bike and I didn't anyone or myself. Well I did almost hit a kid, but it was NOT my fault! He suddenly decided to run straight out into my path for no good reason what so ever! I saw beforehand, so I managed to avoid him. Apperently it's illegal to cycle on the sidewalk in the UK, you have to use the road when possible... I just WHAT!?! Ehh, no. I might use the road sometime, but not always. One, I'm not a car and as a driver, I hated annoying bikers and often shouted at them, telling them to get the hell out of the road. Two, some people drive like crazy here...

Source: kit4trainers.co.uk
Been to the first proper Circus Eruption today. It's basically circus activities for kids up at Dylan Thomas Community School. I did juggling, which I was terrible at, but I'm getting there. Some of the kids have disabilities, so for them accomplishing something as common as simple acrobatics is a major achievement to them. We're there to support them and encourage them.

I know I said I was gonna do a videoblog today, but I didn't have the time, sorry xD

Have you seen it? The brand new musicvideo for Born this video! At first I didn't like the song, but after listening to it several times it kinda grew on me. The beginning is inspired by film noir genre and uses new and different effects <3

Today's song: Lady Gaga - Born this way

No comments:

Post a Comment