Monday, 7 March 2011

YOU SPIN MY HEAD RIGHT ROUND...

My head has been spinning all day trying to think of everything for the shoot tomorrow. I'm filming my new film, a documentary style piece about eating disorders amongst boys. I know it's gonna pay off in the end, cause I finish shooting tomorrow, then I'm gonna start my essay after a day of rest. In a weeks time maybe start editing the film. Go back to Norway and chill out with people + work on my next essay (and finish that). So when I get back at the end of April hopefully everything is finished.


Got a haircut today at Christopher Wayne saloon, the regular place I go to. As always, for the first week or so, I don't like my new haircut. It's just something that I've almost always felt, takes a bit of time getting used to. Plus almost all my highlights are gone, so I'm back to my boring light brown/council-grey. Maybe I'll stop by Boots some day soon to buy haircolour to light up my day again???

Me lying on my Norway bag, looking at the clear black sky filled with stars.
Came home from danceclass about 20-ish and was so tired, mentally, but stopped outside. So I put on gloves, turned on this playlist and layed down on the bench outside halls to look a the stars. I lay there for 30 minutes, it was so lush. When I come back from Easter-holiday in Norway, I'm so gonna sleep outside and just look at the stars.

Wish me luck tomorrow people :D

Today's song: Angus & Julia Stone - Paper Aeroplane

No comments:

Post a Comment