Thursday, 31 March 2011

WAKE UP IN THE MORNING FEELING LIKE P DIDDY

We went out yesterday to celebrate Adi's birthday and headed for Wind street. She wanted a gramps and granny party. So of us went to second hand store to get the clothes, I used my old glasses. 

Gramps (me) and granny (Sara) - We don't look a day over 86 I'll have you know! Haha xD All of us looked so great.




From left, Jens and Johan - If you look at Jens's hair, you'll see it's white. We used a layer of flour, then hairspray, then flour again while the hairspray was wet. It wasn't that bad actually to get out again.


On our way back home I desided I wanted fish and chips. This is the first one I've had since I moved to the UK. Have had it before, both in UK and Norway, but that's like two years ago or so. LUSH !!!!! Would had wanted it in a newspaper though (yes I know it's forbidden to sell it in a newspaper)


The first time I woke up today, 8 o'clock, I was still drunk so took two paracetamols and some water. Then fell asleep again and woke up a couple of times, before I headed for the shower at 11, still a bit tipsy. Like I said in my status, no hangover, but I'm not a full 100% xD Really good night out before going back to Norway tomorrow morning (gonna post about that later)

Today's song: Ke$ha - TiK ToK

No comments:

Post a Comment