I'm going back to Norway tomorrow morning :D Bus leaves at 04:00 from Swansea, so we're not going to sleep today, just gonna sleep on the bus. The bus takes us all the way to Gatwick airport, then it's tax-free time. Wine
<3 (and cigarettes for mummy). We take off at 13:30 and crashland in Norway at 16:30. I like the destination, but hate the travel....
Not looking forward to going back to the Norwegian temperature. OMG how cold.
 |
| Took this on my way over here after Christmas. |
We're staying in Norway until the 30th of April, yes I know a month of holiday, it's long. I kinda regret going this early and coming back that late... a month.... Have my film I need to edit, which I'm supposed to do with the editing software in uni. Missing out on danceclass and circus eruption also. Yes I know I sound negative. But really forward to meeting family and friends again :D All of my sisters :D Was hoping to go skiing, but the snow is melted, so now I just want it all to go away. It was a bit of a contrast, I posted on my status "Going down to the beach in shorts and t-shirt" and my mum posted "Going cross country skiing ". Haha!
SOME of the beautiful people I'm gonna meet in the Easter break
 |
| Me, Christiane (Trulte) and Simen. Me and Christiane (and maybe Simen too) are going to look at her boyfriend Hansa parading in front of the Royal Palace, taking pictures and pretending to be annoying tourists. |
 |
| Me and Marianne - One of the more pretty pictures from last New Years eve. We're gonna hang out and have fun :D We're soooo getting kebab in Slemmestad (place near Oslo/where I live).... OMG how lush! |
 |
There is no one like this one, Nina. Give me and Nina a toothpick and a green tennis sock and we can have fun for hours xD
And gonna meet loads of other people to, so stay tuned. Gonna do a post tomorrow when I get home to Norway about my Easter plans. Just to make one thing clear cause some people have asked me what I call home. Home is where I are is what I answer. Swansea is my home now, but Norway is also my home, so I'm lucky I got two homes. I've sometimes even called the hotel I stay at home xD But I don't live in my parents house anymore, I stay there for free (which I'm grateful for), but I live in Swansea.
Today's song: Diddy - Coming Home |
No comments:
Post a Comment