| Illustration picture. Source: writers-blog.co.uk |
Later next week maybe, I'm gonna do a post with my favorite films. It was from one of my favorite drama films I got this idea, A Walk to Remember. To be fair, I don't drama that much, this one I really love :D I this film the character Mandy has written a list of what she want's to do before she dies. She has cancer and dies very young, but she got through her list. This inspired me to make a list, in 2007. I've change it and added stuff to it since, but most of it is the same. It's important to have dreams and goals, however weird they are.
STUFF TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
Get accepted on a photo/film course - CHECK
Sleep outside one night just to watch the stars
Go to Svalbard and see polar bears
Learn German - CHECK (but I've forgotten much of it again)
Learn Greek
Learn sign language
Do a bartender course in a Mediterranean country
Volunteer for charity - CHECK
Travel to space
Be two places in same time - CHECK
Do yoga classes - CHECK
Do dance classes - CHECK
Get good on slalom - CHECK
Go to Australia and see the operahouse and kangaroo
Go to China
Cycle in France
Backpack travel around Europe
Travel around Asia / Oceania
Go hiking in New Zealand
Get a tattoo - CHECK
Learn to play the guitar
Learn to play the piano
Get massive muscles
Learn to fix a car
Find the solution to a world problem
Drive a Ferrari
Drive a Lamborghini
Find a way to get rid of my allergy - CHECK
Get a job were I can travel
Try to smoke weed
The list is probably gonna grow even more, hopefully. The thing is I want to do it all NOW, I know I can't, but still...
Q: Do you have a list of your own?
Today I did a 32 miles/52 km cycle up to Llanelli :D I just had so much energy after being ill for three days I just had to get outside in the lush weather :D I so need to improve my Welsh pronunciation or this is gonna be three exciting years.... I just asked two ladies how far it was to Llanelli, but managed to say it wrong so they laughed a bit....
![]() |
| Really good cycle path. |
![]() |
| MY FAVORITE ENERGY BAR SO FAR! They don't have this in Norway so I found it I was happy. |
Remember Red Nose Day! If I manage to raise £100, I'll colour my hair red! Team Red Heads.
Today's song: Shakira - Waka Waka



No comments:
Post a Comment