Tuesday, 8 March 2011

I'M SICK..... :'(

Filmed my new film today, felt it went alright, but I might have messed up the audio.... Well, I have to see tomorrow, I almost never watch my stuff the same day, I always let it "rest" for a day or two.

Now my main focus needs to be on the next essay (deadline 21.March) about musicals and why they went out of fashion. But first I'm gonna have a couple days of rest, cause I'm not feeling well at all. Today I had the temperature from hell and thought my head was gonna kill me. It hurt to stand up straight and walk! Been to the doctor today just to get some allergy pills sorted and I mentioned I had a temperature and she said: "Go straight home, take two Paracetamol and sleep" and so I did. I'm feeling a bit better, but not so much.


Saw this yesterday in Officers Club I think it was, and just had to take a picture cause it was so funny! So women, Happy women's day 2011 :D Just for the record, I think people that say womens day is important here in UK and Norway or most of Europe for that matter, is bullocks! It's women in f. ex. Middle East and Africa that still doesn't have the right to vote, that's something to fight for. Quote from one of the people I follow on Twitter: How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb? Tricky question... Feminists can't change anything.

Really like this song :)
Today's song: Neon Trees - Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment