Friday, 11 March 2011

I AM NUMBER FOUR

Just came home from the cinema, watched "I Am Number Four" . I really liked it, great film, so I recommend it. Liked the plot, liked the actors and liked the effects. I checked out what Total Film magazine gave it in advance, 2/5... Then I have one thing to say, my taste is NOT the same as that journalist. Some people say that for a film to be good, it has to have a deeper meaning that changes your life and has a massive twist at the end that no one saw coming... I had a discussion last week with some mates about films, where I was being honest and said that I think films don't necessary needs to have a groundbreaking plot. I sometimes enjoy films that are visually good and get to you without twisting your brain around... f. ex. Avatar, Inception, Sherlock Holmes or I am Legend. Actually, think I'm gonna have a post soon about my favorite films and taste. But anyway, this film touched me and I really recommend it, I loved it :D

 Instead of me trying to sum up the film, here is the trailer and basic plot from IMDB: John is an extraordinary teen, masking his true identity and passing as a typical high school student to elude a deadly enemy seeking to destroy him. Three like him have already been killed ... he is Number Four.



Have a great Thursday peeps!

Today's song: Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment