Tuesday, 22 March 2011

SHOPPING IN COUGAR TOWN ANYONE?

Source: allmoviephoto.com
You know the tingly feeling you get in the pocket where you wallet are where in a mile radius of stores? That got the best of me today... My plan was to go down to ask my lecturer something about my essay, but he wasn't in, so I thought I'd just pop down to the market to buy some lettuce and tomatoes for the dinner. I got there, then I remembered a friend of mine had asked me if I could pick up some poster from HMV... I bought the two posters she wanted and by the till, on sale, was the Wizard of Oz only £2,99, so I thought "What the heck". Then I passed Primark... came out with a pair of flip-flops (£3) and sunglasses (£1) and found some blue shoes (£4) (not my size, so gonna go back in a few days). Then I passed H&M... came out with a pair of white shoes (£12,50) and a six-pence (£5,50).

I was only going to talk to my lecturer... but it wasn't that much and I did need some summer shoes, flip-flops and sunglasses. The six-pence, well the manikin looked so nice with it.... xD I normally just buy basics at Primark, like socks, boxer and plain t-shirts, but the glasses and flip-flops were cool and cheap.


source: drinkstuff.com
Watched Cougar Town when I was making dinner today + during dinner. It's a GREAT series, I laugh my ass off every single time. And, like I posted on Facebook, every time I watch Cougar Town , I want wine! I looked into the cupboard, but nothing... But we did have some cold Tomas Watkin beer in the fridge :D The glass you see is a giant wine glass from Amazon, only £3,99. Jules (Courtney Cox) have one similar to this in the series, "Big Carl", so cool. Wine for breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper :D Like I always say: "It's eight o'clock somewhere in the world. Cheers!" Relax mom, I'm not actually drinking that much wine, you always told me to drink milk for breakfast...



And this is one of my favorite characters, or actually I can't really choose between them, but think the character Ellie is cool. She's honest and a role model. She has feeling, somewhere behind the ice, but it just cracks me open when she's being ironic/sarcastic.
  
  

This beautiful lady has an amazing voice (yes it's probably auto-tuned, but don't care) :D Cool song and cool video.
Today's song: Nicole Scherzinger - Don't Hold Your Breath

No comments:

Post a Comment