Woke up today and I fancied a cup of rosy lee, so I took out the honey. I immediately spotted the Facebook logo and laughed! Facebook and honey is a combination I've never seen before in my life :D
Me and lovely Elise Årdal had lunch at Costa (by Primark/TOPMAN) today. Just to have general chit-chat, but also because I need her help for my film that I'm making. I needed a photographer in my film and also to take some pictures.
This is a banana & pecan nut breakfast bread.... YUMMY!!! Basically banana and pecan mixed together with some cinnamon.
Finally got the date sorted out for my filmshoot, 8th of march.
- Great actor CHECK
- Photostudio CHECK
- Photographer CHECK
- Great camera CHECK
- Film equipment CHECK
Tonight I've been working on my recordingplan, so not gonna finish today most likely, but hopefully by tomorrow. Then on Monday I have to pick up all the equipment and check batteries, light bulbs etc. plus triplecheck everything one more time. Really looking forward to it :D
Thinking of making a video post tomorrow, so tune in peeps. Have a great Friday!
This song and its lyrics, just makes me so happy ;)
Today's song: Train - Drops of Jupiter



No comments:
Post a Comment