Monday, 28 March 2011

TIDY SHOPPING

Our incredibly tidy room....

Sorry about the jumpy film, something happened to it, donno

Yes we know, we're going to tidy our room. The dancejam was difficult today. Our instructor decided to try something new, pop routine to swing music in double speed... OMG so hard, but fun, so I'm gonna practice a bit at home, but really not so much point since I'm going to Norway on Friday and staying there until 30th... I so regret staying so long right now...

But anyway, did some shopping today. Need some boxer and socks, so went to Primark. I came out with 4 t-shirts, 1 singlet, 1 pair of sea blue shoes, 5 pairs of socks and 4 boxers xD But it was only £24 (214kr) for it all :D Gonna try to remember to post some picas tomorrow.

Now we're gonna watch The Godfather, no I haven't seen it even though I'm a film student. I've great stuff about it, I just haven't seen it before, so gonna see what all the fuzz is about ;)

This is about how I feel sometimes after going out xD Going out for the last time before leaving for Norway on Wednesday for Adi's birthday :D
Today's song: Ke$ha - Tik Tok

No comments:

Post a Comment