Thursday, 10 March 2011

FEVER FEVER!!

I so wanted to go out tonight! but the sense able and well raised me, got the control. Don't think 3 beers, 1 glass of wine, 2 vodka shots and 2 double vodka Redbull would be good for my fever though... So said, fine let's get well first.

Spotted the ferry to Cork from my room during the sunset. Let's sail away :D
My day today, well, I woke up at 12 o'clock after a whole 12 hours of fever "sleep"... Think I was up about 3 times or so last night. Fun times! But after breakfast (which included Paracetamol) I felt much better and went down to town to stock up on pain killers. But on my way down I decided to go shopping. That means Zara, River Island, H&M, Next, Republic, Topman and Officers Club :D But I was a very good boy and bought a nice scarf at H&M + some socks, so not really the shopping frenzy I was hoping for. I did see a outfit in H&M I loved, but the trousers had several stains on them, so I asked if they had anymore in size 32... No, sorry...

My filmshoot yesterday went good, but I'm not gonna start editing before after 21st March (deadline for my essay...) I'm a bit concerned that I fucked up the audio + the first few shots cause I simply forgot to adjust the white balance... SOMETHING SO BLOODY BASIC!!!! So I'm hammering my head against the wall of embarrassment... but like my teachers would say "At least you can learn from your mistakes" and that is true. I'm just gonna have to try to fix it in After Effects...

Really like the group The Fray and this is one of my favorites. I think it's an important message they are sending. I'm looking forward to get some update on my first aid training. It's been like 4 years since my last first aid course, and when you don't use it, it get's lost in your brain. Discovery charity is going to put on some sessions for the volunteers so I'm gonna sign up for that :D
Today's song: The Fray - How to save a life (Grey's Anatomy)

No comments:

Post a Comment