Tuesday, 15 March 2011

WORKING BOY

Today so lush outside! At noon I could walk outside in a t-shirt! Hopefully it'll stay this way for a while. I've been working on my film, it's coming along. Tomorrow I'm gonna start around 10 o'clock and work until dinner time, then it's a essay evening... But I'm gonna get there before Easter (I hope...) :D


Also been working on my LinkedIn profile, which is basically the work version of Facebook, almost. You connect with people and look at peoples profiles for jobs. An employer might type in media and find me f. ex. Been working a bit on translating my CV from Norwegian to English, so I can upload that. I just need all this to be up and running before I'm going to Cardiff on Friday, on Skillset Cymru Networking and Career Event. That's a day of workshops where you get to meet people from the industry, I've signed up for everything, film, interactive media, photo, TV and publishing. I'll hopefully learn loads and maybe, just maybe, I can meet some important people. Then it's important to have all your "papers" in order.

Have a great Tuesday peeps!

Love this song!
Today's song: Mumford & Sons - The Cave

No comments:

Post a Comment