Sunday, 6 March 2011

PORT TALBOT + DON'T B H8N ON THE HOMOS

Today I was in Port Talbot to film some interviews for the Easter The Passion play with Michael Sheen. Yes people I know it`s a Christian thing, but if it says Michael Sheen or any other meaningful name, I don`t care. If I can add more to my CV, I`m in :D They wanted some interviews with the locals about their view of Port Talbot. No, don`t have any interview in the video post cause it`s still on the tape.

Videoblog 05.03.11 - Port Talbot



__________________________________________________________________________

Talked with one of my mates here in Swansea today and got so angry on his behalf. He was out on town last night with some friends. Had a great night until a random bloody douche came up to him calling him faggot, queer etc. WHAT THE FUCK?? Why the hell is his sexual orientation  relevant in any shape or form what so ever?!? That really ruined his night, just because an idiot, that can`t see further than his fucking nose, decided to open his mouth... I really can`t understand why people should even care. Some people are so narrow-minded that I can`t believe it. They say it`s against Gods will and all that shit and that it`s destroying family values.... Take a good look in the mirror, you`re the person destroying people....

Got the latest from Justin Bieber? He`s against abortion even when pregnancy is caused by rape, saying “everything happens for a reason.” and that homosexuality is a choice rather than something that is uncontrollable. That little kid! I couldn't `t care less about his meaning, but unfortunelaty many teenagers do... So when he says this it has a huge influence on them, which is not a good thing!! We live in 2011 Bieber, grow up! Personally I think that abortion is of course something each individual should decide on, but that the governments needs to be better educating young people on how to have safe sex to avoid that in a age of 17-20... Teenage pregnancy has never been so high in the UK before...

 A group of people started the campaign FCKH8 and they`ve made some awesome adverts, funny, but still serious. And from a film students point of view, they are very good :D It was one of the blogers I follow that had post on this campaign not so long ago, Gussan.nu Like they say in the campaign videoes below: "Some dudes/chicks marry dudes/chicks. Get the FUCK over it!"





If I hadn`t been a poor student I would have bought one, maybe I`ll do anyway xD So people, what do we say?

GET THE FUCK OVER IT!!!

Have a great Saturday people :D

Today`s song: Lady Gaga - Born this Way

No comments:

Post a Comment