Monday, 7 March 2011

SUNDAY BIKE

This have to be a short entry, need to go to bed. Me and Alex cycled to Mumbles Pier today. I ate LUSH Mint Chocolate ice cream in the sun :D but to be fair, it was a bit cold today even though the sun was shining.
I tried to make my own bike mount using duck tape, but it pointed way to much down. I did order a proper bike mount last week, but they managed to send me the wrong one, so I'm waiting for the right parts. Yes I know, it's a really boring framing.



I'm gonna make at better one when I get my real mount, but can't shoot before Saturday/Sunday ish cause I've got LOADS of stuff to do. until Thursday :D We cycled 12,5miles/20km!

Both me and Alex had AWESOME shades! But he was wiser since he wore a wind-jacket...

Lovly JLOs and Pitbulls music video for On the Floor is here peeps, 3 days old :D Looking forward to go clubbing to this tune! Shake your ass.
Today's song: Jennifer Lopez - On the Floor ft. Pitbull

No comments:

Post a Comment