"Generic exhaustion is a common phenomenon in the history of culture" - John G. Cawelti
Discuss with reference to EITHER the Western OR the Musical genres of film.
The result is far from the best I've produced, but I'm satisfied. I'll pass, I know that for sure.
![]() |
| Just imagine me jumping up, instead of Johan, and you'll have the feeling I'm feeling now |
But now I've got Singin' in the rain on my mind, at least for another week or so. That's because I used the film Singin' in the rain as the main film and source of comparison with others. I'm so gonna start watching Glee, I've been saying this for a couple of months now, so that is my plan in April when I'm in Norway. I've seen some episodes here and there, but not the whole series.
My main focus now is my film "Fuckin perfect" and my secret private project.
Enjoy your Sunday peeps! I'M DONE :D
Today's song: GLEE - Umbrella/Singin' In the Rain

No comments:
Post a Comment