Picture: it reaches 100%, then starts on 0 again...
The blogpost today is gonna be short, since I have to write it on my phone. So looking forward to getting into my own house next year, cause this WiFi is doin my head in! Had internet earlier today but around 17-ish, I just you kiddin me? Cause IT had just closed...
Anyway, it's Monday today, not a fun day, but an okay one. Started editing my new film "Fuckin perfect". It's gonna take some work, but I'll get there. Just have to balance film and essay for the next weeks... the essay is due 27 March and film 2011 May, but I have to edit all fingers can master before March ends. Cause I'm in Norway the whole of April and don't have access to the editing software uni requires me to use, Avid (for the record, I don't like it, timeconsuming). I've looked for a "legal" version online, but no luck. I don't need to be all finished before Easter, but it would be good almost done and just have some fine tuning left when I get back :) On the one side I have family and friends in Norway that want to see me and that I want to see also. On the other side I've got a film I need to finish... but I can't have it all, so I just have to work around the clock the next 2 weeks :)
"Success is a double-edged sword, because for everything that one does, something else is sacrificed; for every road taken, another one is left uncharted. It is the law of life" - Ricky Martin
Wise words indeed. The solution to my dilemma might be I edit it all in another software in Norway and just slice it up again when get back so the teacher gets his precious Avid files!
I watched "The Shawshank Redemption" just now. Great film, really recommended!
Remember Red nose day: if we raise £200, we'll colour our hair red - my.rednoseday.com/redheds
To the people that have a functioning WiFi, have a great Monday night :D

No comments:
Post a Comment